Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Playground Casanova

This is so cute that I had to tell everyone. Ethan goes to daycare at a friend of ours. They also watch a couple of other kids including an 8 month old girl. When I went to pick Ethan up the other day Bria (our friend) says that Ethan has a little girlfriend. Of course I asked her to explain and as it turns out he sits and plays and giggles with this little girl. Then one time when she started to cry he crawled over and put her pacifier in. On top of all of that he blows her kisses. What a little flirt. I think that we are going to have troubles with this one.

6 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

Taking right after Peyton. Just wait until he tells you he wants to take a shower with his sunday school teacher. Walter said that a quite a while ago, plus he has a girlfriend at every public place they frequent; church, gas station, you get the idea. OH, and Carol was the one who was surprised about Cora's teacher. I knew the JW thing, but had not considered St. Valentines, but it still surprises me as well.

Michelle said...

oh he is so sweet! how cute is that...

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Abe didn't mention that at church last Sunday he was trying to kiss a little girl in the coat rack. She was holding his hand at the time. It was too cute.

Becca said...

We're all in trouble. Yesterday, we were getting ready to go to a friend's birthday party and Aidan said, "Belle is so beautiful!" Brett responded that she was and that Aidan should tell her that. Aidan got so excited and said, "I will! And then she will kiss me!" Hmmm. Are we there yet already?!

Zeb said...

Taking after Peyton?! Sounds like he's taking after his dad - P-Diddy!

Leah said...

SO cute. I love this post. I would love to see him with his "girlfriend." Kids are so much fun.