Thursday, February 7, 2008

I married a good woman



I don't know if Mer will approve or not but I am going to post this picture anyway. I think that they look cute. This is on our back deck (it is so tiny, at least compared to our last one) and I know it looks like it backs up to the woods but it doesn't. We have one row of pines for privacy which is nice.

After reading Mer's post I realized that I am very lucky. Here I had been posting things about Ethan or school or whatever and she gets on and talks about how grateful she is. So I am very lucky. Besides she is my sugar momma, whats not to like about that.

2 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

WOW!! Chey, I hope that your wife didn't beat you for that "sugar momma" part. But you are right. You are very blessed she said yes to you.

Leah said...

Love your wife as well. She is such a wonderful person. I am so glad she is my sister in law. You are one lucky guy! She didn't do half bad either! ;)