Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh life would be great if school was like it was when we were kids. If all I had to do was learn to tie my shoes. Sometimes I wonder why I signed myself up for this. Then I realize that I wouldn't be satisified doing something else. I think of the times when I was doing rotations as a medic and how bad it sucked in the firehouse when we would sit around all day waiting to go on a call, then when you went on a call how frustrating it was that most of the emergency's weren't even emergency's. I know that a doctors life is full excitement but I have loved doing medicine in the military. Life is good

1 comment:

Zeb said...

I hear you! We are on the quarter system so we have finals every nine weeks. While we don't have mid-term exams, all of our grade is dependent upon one final exam. So if you don't keep up you get hosed. Those days of cramming for exams are long gone. For one of the last exams I took, I had a 40 page outline that I basically memorized. I created that outline from my 80 page outline which was taken from over 100 pages of notes. And that was just one of my five classes. But you're right, the alternatives seem far less attractive.