Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day off





I had a minute today so I thought that I would write a little something. I have a break tomorrow from tests so I don't have to spend all night studying. This picture is so great. First there is snow on the ground which we don't have here. It does snow but doesn't stay around and it is eastern snow so it is wet and not as fun as nice powder. Secondly it looks like I have tied a rope to Ethan and then started pulling him through the snow. There is a sled under him but he wouldn't sit up in it (I don't think that he could with his snow suit on). Ethan doesn't really like the snow he thinks that it is too cold. I tried to sled with him one day here when we had some snow, the problem was that we don't have a sled and I was using the snow shovel (a little redneck). So I would sit Ethan on my lap and try and go down the hill. He wasn't much of a fan. Give him a couple of years and I am sure that he will be daredevil. (I added this picture so you can get the full image of Abe and Ethan on the shovel).



Just a little follow up on our little casanova. We had stake conference last week and so we took turns walking the halls with Ethan. On one such occasion he found a little girl that was about his same age and had just about as much balance. Well he decided that she needed a hug so he proceeded to give her one. She was all about it because of his stunning good looks. They ended up on the floor, for some reason when you take two wobbly kids and put them together instead of becoming stable they actually get more wobbly. Luckily they were ok and she didn't cry. What a character.

5 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

I think Zebby is right. Just like his Dad starts out as a hug next thing you know their rolling on the floor.

Michelle said...

i love how sweet he is! btw...when do you get a break this summer? i want to get down there but there isn't train...at least that i can find.

Becca said...

How funny- your snow picture matches ours of Aidan. Glad to see your not pulling your kid around by a rope. :) BTW- sledding on a shovel?! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Yes Becca and I have the picture to prove that Abe was actually sledding on a shovel. I will have to post them soon.

Becca said...

Awesome. I was wondering what you did with the handle. Props for creativity. :) Thanks for the picture.