Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just to Make Abe Happy


Abe has been hinting a lot the last couple of weeks that I should post something to "our" blog. I have resisted. But since I work until midnight I really don't want to see the computer any more than I have to. So I think I have an excuse. But tonight I will postpone the endless work and post something. It is sad that I'm not sure I will even know how to post this once I get finished. I should have gotten instructions.

I'm just having one of those days when you realize how blessed you are. I have these two amazing men in my life. Ethan ran to me with his completely out of control swagger when I picked him up from the babysitter. You can't have a bad day when that little guy smiles at you and blows you kisses. Though he did keep asking for dad on the way out the door. (I need to pick him up more often). And Abe is just the best. He is so busy yet he did all the dishes tonight, picked up the house, started tomorrow's dinner and folded the laundry, while I sat here and worked. I just can't ask for more.

So after counting my blessings for a few minutes its back to work. Love you Abe!

1 comment:

J and C Fish Family said...

Sweet. There is nothing as rewarding as having a little one run up to you like that. I love it. I just might think Abe is a better man than me, then my ego reminds me I'm wrong. Just kidding. I know he is a grade dad and husband. He has to be, he's related to me. Good to hear Meredith's point of view.

Josh