Sunday, March 28, 2010

Parakeet Eyes

The other day I was impressed with Ethan for finding something that we had lost in the house. We had been discussing the letter E and eagles so I mentioned that eagles have good vision and so when a person is really good at seeing small things we say they have eagle eyes. Ethan thought it was kind of funnybut didn't say much about it.

Later this week he was sitting in his carseat and out of the blue he says to me, "Parakeets have creepy eyes. So if someone has creepy eyes then you call them parakeet eyes." That boy cracks me up. So if Ethan ever calls you "parakeet eyes" you will know it isn't a compliment.

3 comments:

Leah said...

That is hilarious. Ethan is one funny kid. We will be here for another year (until summer 2011) but we still don't know where we'll end up. What about you guys? Does Abe want to specialize?

J and C Fish Family said...

I think I am going to start using that as an insult. That kid is hilarious.
`Josh

Michelle said...

remind me not to read your blog in class. having a hard time right now not laughing out loud!