Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just so everyone can see how bad it was

Just in case anyone doubted that Ethan's hair twirling was a problem I took a picture of Ethan's bald spot. He has the big one and then he had started a smaller one above it. It is at least the size of a quarter.
Since the picture I posted of Ethan's haircut made it looked that Ethan was pretty pained about the whole thing I thought I would post another picture. Ethan does not like to cooperate for pictures. He likes to intentionally close his eyes and turn his head when I try to take them. I got smart and took the picture on 2 rather than on 3 so he didn't have a chance to ruin my picture. The haircut is growing on me. He looks like such a little man though.
I think Taylor is hoping to get her head shaved too. Every meal she ends up looking like this because after every bite she has to run her hands through her hair. That hair around her eye is actually plastered there with green beans. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she would actually leave a hairclip in her hair but that would be asking too much.

This is Ethan's first picture of anyone. And of course he took the easy route and drew Abe. I would say it is pretty accurate. I'm not sure if Abe is suppose to have a mustache or what but I love it.

2 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

Love it, they are so cute. Eventually Taylors hair will be food free, Maren's is finally long enough that we can pull it up somewhat and not have food stylizing it after every meal.
~Josh

Delaps said...

I like Ethans hair cut . he looks so grown up. I am glad to have a little boy and not have to worry about doing girls hair and food in long hair. It is a daily battle with Ellie and I. Good luck.