Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Taylor's 4th Birthday

I can't believe our little girl is 4.  She is getting so big.  Taylor had such a fun birthday this year.  It just so happened that Joy School was at our house on her birthday.  So she got to share some yummy cupcakes with 3 very sweet friends.

Taylor has not learned the art of eating cupcakes without getting icing all over your face.  I guess we need to eat more cupcakes.
Taylor chose to go to Chick Fila for her birthday dinner and since it was Tuesday she got to have her face painted while we were there.  She was thrilled. Then we came home for cake and presents.
I have finally figured out some icing that the kids can have that will sort of hold up for decorating a cake.  But it is still a little too runny for anything fancy.

Taylor was enthusiastic about all of her girlie presents.  I loved the "ohhh" gasp everytime she opened something.  She is so easy to please.
We sure do love this little girl.  She is so girlie yet so tough when she wants to be.  She is bossy and stubborn beyond belief but can also be my biggest helper and favorite snuggler.  I can't wait to see her continue to grow and learn and become an amazing girl.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I think the cake looks awesome.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Miss Taylor!!! We miss you!!