Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taylor's Blessing

Our beautiful little girl was blessed on Sunday. She looked just adorable and was an angel during the blessing.
My dad came into town for the day and Abe's parents were able to visit us for a couple days also. Taylor was sufficiently spoiled for the week and was probably not set down for a more than a few minutes for the last week. She loved it!

Here is the back of Taylor's dress. I had such a fun time making it. It is too sad that they only wear these dresses for 3 hours.


I love this picture of Ethan. He is so sweet with her. He always tells her how cute she is. It's adorable!





We had a great time visiting with Abe's parents. Ethan has loved having his grandparents around. Though he REALLY wants to go and visit their house so he was a little disappointed that we weren't going to stay with them. Ethan loved the constant attention so it has been hard not having them around now. While they were here we went to some caverns near by. Ethan had a good time seeing the caves though that night he had his first nightmare. I think it was all the ghost sounds that the guide was making. It made for a long night. Even the next morning he remembered that he was eating ice and then grandpa was a ghost that was going to get him.




And here are just some more cute pictures of Taylor. She had her first ponytail the other day. She looked so cute. Ethan wasn't a big fan and took it out. I really hope she doesn't lose all her hair in the next couple of months.



She still has her adorable chubby cheeks. They are just so kissable. But she is still loves to scowl, just like her brother.


8 comments:

The Ziegler Family said...

She is so adorable. He blessing dress is beautiful. I can't believe you made it.

Becca said...

Meredith - I'm so impressed! You made her dress....how many hours are in your day? Two kids, a job, and you're making beautiful dresses?? How do you do it? She's adorable. And a ponytail already? Leah is jealous. She'll be the two year old without any hair. You guys are such a cute family.

J and C Fish Family said...

How sweet! You really need to bring those cuties to texas to meet their cousins.
-Josh

Michelle said...

so cute! i love the dress and i am impressed with your skills. no wonder abe likes you so much...boys like girls with skills!

Becca said...

I can't get over how cute she is and I'm so impressed Meredith. I'm just trying to brave making valances for the kitchen- there must be something you can't do?! Glad to hear Taylor's doing so well. I hope she keeps her hair too!

Mark, Keyla, and Isaac said...

How is it like to have two children?
I am a little scare about having another one. Anything that will make me feel better about having another one?

Leah said...

First of all, did I read that YOU made the dress? I had no idea you had sewing skills. And great ones at that...the dress is BEAUTIFUL! Such fun and pretty pictures. I am SO jealous of all her hair. I love it!!! I just know Julia will be bald like all the rest of my sweet girls. I have the headbands ready! ;)

Zeb said...

Those two are two peas in a pod with their little "Fish Family" mouths. Good luck getting them to smile in pictures. You have dad to thank for that.