Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Fun




Ethan had the best time at Halloween this year. He was obsessed with pumpkins everywhere we went. I made sure to get him a pumpkin big enough that he couldn't pick up because he wanted to carry around every pumpkin he found. Ethan went to a couple of Halloween parties and it was hard to get him out of his costume afterwards. He tried to talk us into letting him wear it to church on Sunday.

Last week we got to take a little mini vacation to Williamsburg. We all had a great time. Ethan loved playing at the pool and enjoyed the "jumping place" as he calls it. They had lots of indoor inflatable play areas. Unfortunately Ethan had the most fun sitting on the coin operated toys that we never put money in. He's so easy to please.

My parents were even sweet enough to watch Ethan for the weekend so Abe and I could spend the rest of the weekend in Williamsburg alone. We had a great time wandering through all the historical sites. We definitely needed the break after a tough couple of weeks for Abe (and the rest of us).

Here are a few pictures from our trip. I think we are about the worst at taking pictures so we didn't get any good ones of all the places we saw.













5 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

He is such a cute boy. Glad you guys got some time to yourself. That can totally recharge your batteries.
-Josh

Michelle said...

So cute! But where are the cute pictures of you Meredith? I want to see your cute preg-o belly!

Leah said...

Ethan's such a big boy! I love his costume- although you guys are pretty mean for not letting him wear it to church, I mean how many times does a two year old get to be an elephant? We miss you guys. Glad you got a little R&R, I'm sure it was much needed (and deserved).

Becca said...

I love seeing the new pictures- he is just so stickin' cute. We're excited to see you guys next week. My sister will be here for the holiday weekend so maybe we can get together earlier in the week? I don't have to work on Wednesday- that might be good. Whatever works...give us a call and have a safe trip!
P.S. Glad you guys could get away for a couple days. You deserve it.

Leah said...

Yes, I want cute preg-o pictures too! ;)
Looks like you guys had fun. It's always nice to get some time together. How nice for you guys.
BTW, I totally would have let Ethan wear his costume to church. What's wrong with that?