Thursday, November 5, 2015

My family is so patient with me.

 I absolutely love abusing my family by making them take pictures.  Abe and I are bad about pulling out the camera and capturing moments on anything but our cellphones so sometimes its necessary to have some pictures to remind me of how little they once were.  And bribed with enough candy the kids are pretty willing to play along.  Abe, on the other hand, is not so easily persuaded.  Maybe if I force enough pictures these kids will eventually learn how to smile and look at the camera.  Its my favorite when they can even look like they like each other while we do it. I love these beautiful kiddos of mine.









3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I used to think Tay was your mini-me. Now I think it has to be that adorable little Brooklyn.

Toni said...

I torture my family with the camera too. But I am grateful for the pictures/memories. Love your pictures.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.