Monday, October 5, 2015

These Kids are Crazy (And Totally Adorable)

 All winter this crazy boy has begged to get in the pool.  On FEBRUARY 1st, I gave up trying to convince him that the water would be cold and let him go swimming.  True to form he never would admit that I was right, but after a few jumps in he decided that he had had enough.  I love this crazy boy.
 This little toddler is as crazy as they come.  But I sure do love her.  I love her crazy hair and her crazy fashion sense.

 And her love for rearranging furniture.
Her love of trying new and exciting ways to give me a heart attack, usually while saying "I'll be fine, mom."







 I love the time I get to spend all day with this crazy girl.
I love that crinkled nose in every picture.
These girls are crazy about each other.  Brooklyn loves to be read to and to play games with Taylor.
After Ethan's birthday in December he was able to start attending Cub Scouts.  He has loved it and especially loves that his dad, and hero, is the Cubmaster.
Mid-year awards assembly was packed with awards for these cuties.  Perfect attendance and honor roll all around!





1 comment:

Toni said...

I bet Ethan will have fun in cub scouts. How fun that his dad gets to be his cubmaster.