Friday, January 23, 2015

San Diego Trip

In October we took our first trip to San Diego.  I totally understand why people love this city.  The weather was amazing and such a contrast from the 100+ degree heat of Yuma.  We took the dog with us and went to a dog beach and had a blast.  Zoey was a little bit of a handful with some many other dogs around and all her puppy excitement so we never got the camera out at the beach.  But Coronado Island is beautiful.  After a day at the beach I tried to convince the family to take some pictures near Balboa Park but I didn't have the most cooperative subjects at the end of a long day.
Brooklyn had no nap and was totally slap happy so she wouldn't stay still to save her life.




This was pretty much all she did as she ran around in the soft grass.  I think she was just as excited as I was to see green grass and trees.

These kids were pretty darn patient with me under the circumstances so I will just be happy to have a few pictures of their adorable faces.



No comments: