Monday, August 11, 2008

He's a Dancin' Machine

We finally got a clip of Ethan dancing while visiting our friends this past weekend. He loves to get down to any type of music. For the last several months his dancing was always one foot tapping on the floor. We finally figured out why he thought that was how you dance. He has watched a tv show with a tap dancing horse. So Ethan has been "tap" dancing. So now if we sing the theme song to the show he will do his tap dancing. It is so funny.

I can't believe summer is over. Abe started classes again today. We are very glad to have him back home but I know he isn't happy about starting back.

6 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

That is so cute. That show wouldn't happen to be Marvin the Tap Dancing Horse. The girls love that show. I know how you feel, I just barely got done with summer and in less than two weeks I go back. Glad you are doing well, and I just may steal the widget idea.
-Josh

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

yes it is Marvin the tap dancing horse, Jacob two two and miss BG are the other favorites. He doesn't get to watch them much but he is always asking to

Leah said...

That kid is too cute for his own good. I love his personality. I'm so glad you post these little clips!

Becca said...

So Cute! Aidan is such a dancer- I'm thinking about putting him in a hip hop class. He would have so much fun. Hey- I don't girls, I have to do what I can. :)

Amy said...

wow... he has great taste in music:-) so cute!@!!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.