Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Cliff

It seems as if everyone else in the family and a lot of friends have blogs so I figured we would start one also. (Since everyone else is jumping off the cliff). I tried to get Meredith to start this but since she spends her free time working I don't think that she is going to do it. And that is pretty much our lives. When we are together it is either playing with Ethan or when he is asleep it is looking over each others computers as we work and study. What a fun and exciting life. I hope that this site will give us a chance to show Ethan off a little more since we are so far away from everyone. We wouldn't want you to miss him growing up.

2 comments:

KateMarie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! They are a lot of fun and help to keep those of us that love you guys in the loop! Yay!!!

Love ya'll!
Kate

Leah said...

I tried looking at your blog when you started it but for some reason it didn't work. So it does now and that's all that matters. I am so glad you have one so we can keep up on things!! :)